Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time.
This field can be seen by: Everyone
This field can be seen by: Everyone
Welcome to auctionhousebeats.com (the “Site”). auctionhousebeats.com is owned and operated by Auction House Beats, LLC These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of auctionhousebeats.com, including purchase of beats (the “Services”). By browsing or using the Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions about these Terms, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is auctionhousebeats.com? auctionhousebeats.com is a portal to facilitate the sale of beats created by some of the most talented Producers around to artists. The site DOES NOT own the beats that are for sale on auctionhousebeats.com – the producers do, at least until you, the artist, purchase them.
a. “Exclusive Sale” means that a particular beat has not been previously licensed or used to create derivative works.
b. “Auction House Exclusive Sale” means that a particular beat has not previously been made available for sale or uploaded to any other site, including social media sites.
3. Work-Made-For-Hire, Credit. Beats purchased from Producers via auctionhousebeats.com are works-made-for-hire under the copyright laws of the United States. By purchasing a beat from a Producer via auctionhousebeats.com, you are acquiring exclusive ownership in the beat, including the copyright and all attendant rights, subject to the limitation in Paragraph 4 below. Neither the Producer, nor Auction House Beats, LLC, shall have any right to additional compensation, including royalties, from the exploitation of works incorporating the beats lawfully purchased from the Site.
You agree to credit the Producer under his/her/their Professional Name provided in this Agreement (and provided via click-through menus associated with your purchase) on all physical copies of works incorporating the beat, as well as in the metadata of digital copies of said works.
4. Termination, Breach of Terms. In the event of the breach of any of these Term of Use, any sale shall automatically be unwound and ownership of any beat subject to said breach shall revert back to Producer(s). In such case, you will be notified in writing to immediately delete and destroy all files and physical copies of works incorporating the beat(s). You will not be entitled to any refund of any price paid for the beat(s) or the recoupment of associated expenses. Failure to comply may result in legal action at the discretion of the Producer.
4. Modifications. We may modify these Terms of Service at any time. Continuing use of any of the Services after modification constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
5. License. You agree to grant Producer and Auction House Beats, LLC, a non-exclusive, gratis perpetual and worldwide license to use your name, likeness and the name of any work created utilizing a beat subject to this Agreement for portfolio and marketing purposes on their websites and promotional materials.
7. Third Party Interaction. Advertisements for or links to other services, applications, or websites not under the control of or maintained by Auction House Beats, LLC do not constitute an endorsement unless otherwise stated. Auction House Beats, LLC, is not responsible for the business practices of third party advertisers or content of advertisements.
8. Disputes. By utilizing the Services, you acknowledge and agree that any dispute over a beat purchased via the auctionhousebeats.com is between the Producer and the purchaser, and that you agree to indemnify and hold Auction House Beats, LLC harmless.
9. Limitation of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. YOUR USE OF AND ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DOWNLOADED DATA AND ADVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Auctionhousebeats.com and Auction House Beats, LLC, requires Producers to warrant that all beats made available for sale on the auctionhousebeats.com are wholly original works created by the Producer and do not infringe on the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party. Auction House Beats, LLC, cannot warrant the fitness of said beats for any particular purpose or guaranty any particular result. The Services are provided to you on an “as is”, “as available” and “where-is” basis, without any further warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind. Any claim for infringement or indemnification as a result of infringement shall be made against the Producer, with Auction House Beats, LLC, held harmless. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Auction House Beats, LLC disclaims all representations, warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty or condition quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of a course of dealing, custom, or usage or trade. Auction House Beats, LLC, shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or lost profits or revenue or failure to realize expected benefits arising from or connected with the Services. Auction House Beats, LLC, assumes no responsibility or liability for malfunctions or other problems with any hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, equipment or software used in connection with the Services. Auction House Beats, LLC is not responsible for any damage resulting from any security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
10. Governing Law.
Any action related to these Terms will be governed by the law of the State of Minnesota and the United States of America, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Minnesota, United States of America, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and your use of the Services.
12. Headings. The headings in these Terms are solely for the convenience and reference of the parties hereto and are not intended to be descriptive of the entire contents of, or to affect, any of the terms or provisions hereof.
13. Severability. If any term or provision of these Terms or the application thereof shall be invalid or unenforceable, such term or provision shall be severed from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms shall be unaffected thereby be valid and be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
A. Non-Personal Information We Collect. “Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
– Browser information;
– Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
– Demographic information and other information provided by you;
– Aggregated information;
– Preferences concerning how you receive information.
B. How We Collect Non-Personal Information. Auction House and Auction House’s third-party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
technologies to, among other things, better serve you with more tailored
information, to facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the
auctionhousebeats.com site, and
to provide you with personalized marketing.
– Information voluntarily provided by you. Unless combined with Personal
Information (described below), this information does not personally
– By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not
personally identify you.
– In the same ways we collect Personal Information, as described below.
C. How We Use and Disclose Non-Personal Information. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, e.g., when we combine information you provide upon registration with Non-Personal Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by Auction House as Personal Information.
A. Personal Information We May Collect. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
– Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
– Telephone number;
– Email address;
– Date of Birth;
– Credit and debit card number;
– Banking information, such as account and routing numbers;
– Vendor Tax ID numbers and National ID numbers such as Social Security Numbers;
– Passwords and reminder questions/answers.
B. How We Collect Personal Information. Auction House collects Personal Information when you participate in various opportunities and services that we provide, for example:
– When you order a product or service or make a request;
– When you participate in a blog, forum, or interact with Auction House or
auctionhousebeats.com using social media or other electronic or digital
– We may combine Personal Information that we collect about you with
Personal Information you provide to Auction House through other
sources, such as product registrations, inquiries, or marketing events. We
will use the combined information as Personal Information.
C. How We Use Personal Information. We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
– Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts, text messages, and other written or electronic communications.
– Send you important information regarding Auction House or auctionhousebeats.com, changes to Auction House’s terms, conditions, and policies, and/or other administrative information.
– Complete and fulfill any purchases, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with related customer service.
– Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
– Personalize your experience on the auctionhousebeats.com website by presenting products and offers tailored to you. Auction House may disclose Personal Information to third parties such as agents, distributers, retailers, and sales professionals to facilitate the sale and distribution of auctionhousebeats.com products and services which may include marketing communications such as email newsletters.
– Enable Auction House business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching, and developing new products, enhancing the auctionhousebeats.com website, improving services, making notes, observations, and prescriptions, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
– Auction House may disclose Personal Information to third party service providers who provide services such as website, database, and server hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
– As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law,
including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce auctionhousebeats.com terms and conditions; (e) to protect operations; (f) to protect Auction House and auctionhousebeats.com rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow Auction House to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Auction House is committed to keeping your information secure.
Auction House uses reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under Auction House or auctionhousebeats.com control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Auction House or auctionhousebeats.com is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Auction House or auctionhousebeats.com has been compromised), please immediately notify Auction House of the problem by contacting us at the address provided below.
Third Party Sites
Choices and Access
A. Marketing. Auction House gives you a choice regarding use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. By submitting a written request to the address below, you may opt-out from receiving future electronic marketing messages from Auction House and auctionhousebeats.com and request that we not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which Auction House has already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from Auction House, we may still send you important administrative messages.
B. How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit Auction House’s use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to Auction House, you may visit _____ or contact _____.
Use of auctionhousebeats.com Services by Children
Auction House does not target the auctionhousebeats.com website to children less than eighteen (18) years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we have engaged a service provider, and by using auctionhousebeats.com you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
Contacting Auction House
Also I agree to credit producer on all physical and electronic versions of the Work distributed.
This field can be seen by: Only Me
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content